Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03485 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 910,392 Dinar (﷼ 26,122,076) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)