Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.025 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,198,177 Dinar (36,750 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)