Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.911 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,058,530 Dinar (41,032 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)