Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.849 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,163,101 Dinar (34,817 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)