Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.232 IQD / LSL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 28% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,494,571 Dinar (27,343 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)