Cost of living comparison between Masaya, Nicaragua and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.085 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,210,994 Dinar (55,158 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)