Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,012,620 Dinar (€1,586) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)