Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,895,337 Dinar (€2,907) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)