Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,742,789 Dinar (€2,727) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)