Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.401 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 831,833 Dinar (7,026 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)