Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.687 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,073,345 Dinar (8,678 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)