Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.140 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 792,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 354,983 Dinar (8,629₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)