Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.115 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,227,963 Dinar (R$ 3,429) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)