Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.814 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,180,455 Dinar (R$ 3,209) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)