Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,531,261 Dinar (R$ 4,203) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (21 minutes ago)