Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,409,275 Dinar (€1,009) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 2 hours ago)