Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1451.690 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,774,735 Dinar (€1,223) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (about 1 hour ago)