Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.250 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,642 Dinar (₨648) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)