Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.221 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,309 Dinar (₨562) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)