Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.282 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,220 Dinar (₨605) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (35 minutes ago)