Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.720 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,733 Dinar (₨535) in Mardan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)