Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,399,356 Dinar (€3,021) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)