Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.791 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,483,396 Dinar (€3,092) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)