Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,753,260 Dinar (€2,728) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)