Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02695 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,864,388 Dinar (Bs 254,726,334) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)