Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.836 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,172,114 Dinar (Bs 78,504) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)