Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.696 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,770,651 Dinar (Bs 65,467) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)