Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.877 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,082,826 Dinar (ARS $15,953) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (43 minutes ago)