Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.291 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 724,652 Dinar (ARS $12,432) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)