Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.613 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 942,876 Dinar (ARS $12,470) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)