Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.450 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 731,075 Dinar (ARS $11,522) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (34 minutes ago)