Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.786 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,528,864 Dinar (178,356 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (29 minutes ago)