Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.657 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,455,987 Dinar (277,558 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)