Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.889 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,132,224 Dinar (207,763 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)