Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,600 Dinar (5.57 CUC) in Manzanillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (34 minutes ago)