Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (2.12 CUC) in Manzanillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (31 minutes ago)