Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (4.83 CUC) in Manzanillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (18 minutes ago)