Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39335 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,449,245 Dinar (COL$3,684,390) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)