Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.247 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,745,199 Dinar (Php78,446) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (33 minutes ago)