Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.548 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,708,087 Dinar (Php72,536) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)