Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,559,787 Dinar (€2,036) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)