Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,416,373 Dinar (€1,760) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)