Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,924,557 Dinar (€2,098) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)