Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1515.769 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,786,715 Dinar (£3,818) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)