Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1533.120 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,394,713 Dinar (£4,823) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)