Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1646.686 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,727,201 Dinar (£4,085) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)