Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1499.564 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,602,557 Dinar (£4,403) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)