Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1538.702 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,325,717 Dinar (£3,461) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)