Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1474.221 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,368,271 Dinar (£6,355) in Manchester.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)