Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.496 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,507,802 Dinar (R$ 7,035) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (21 minutes ago)