Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3091.238 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,910,554 Dinar (Dinar 2,236) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)