Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3140.642 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,944,504 Dinar (Dinar 1,256) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)