Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3136.753 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,429,217 Dinar (Dinar 1,731) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)