Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3129.110 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,590,609 Dinar (Dinar 1,147) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)