Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3094.645 IQD / BHD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,806,385 Dinar (Dinar 1,230) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)