Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08688 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,885,809 Dinar (Rp 21,706,283) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)