Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 41% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,321,773 Dinar (€11,282) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)