Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1486.328 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 50% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,836,997 Dinar (€5,273) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)