Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.825 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 43% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,340,998 Dinar (€5,984) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)