Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 42% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,154,774 Dinar (€5,214) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)