Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.082 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 47% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,587,283 Dinar (€5,934) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)