Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.201 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,046,707 Dinar (28,864 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)