Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.294 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,279,464 Dinar (35,843 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (28 minutes ago)