Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.612 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (E£ 48) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)