Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 IQD / KES
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 780,554 Dinar (Shilling66,551) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)