Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.044 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,526,932 Dinar (33,230 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)