Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.953 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,501,616 Dinar (33,376 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)