Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.088 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,093,692 Dinar (40,132 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)