Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.044 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,418,440 Dinar (31,803 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (40 minutes ago)