Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.128 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,265,083 Dinar (30,150 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)