Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.046 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,848,150 Dinar ($U48,576) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)