Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08861 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 874,813 Dinar (Rp 9,872,573) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)