Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.802 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,607,913 Dinar (€1,267) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)