Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.543 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,404,764 Dinar (€1,645) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)