Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.139 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,716,691 Dinar (3,140,337 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)