Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.887 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,778,723 Dinar (5,712,045 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)