Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.095 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,561,217 Dinar (3,132,405 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)