Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.118 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,760,627 Dinar (3,191,655 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (23 minutes ago)