Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.929 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,967,158 Dinar (5,168,153 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)