Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.016 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,241,438 Dinar (3,096,461 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (25 minutes ago)