Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.335 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 615,140 Dinar (руб 31,815) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)