Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08602 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 419,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 182,638 Dinar (Rp 2,123,165) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)