Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08857 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 157,540 Dinar (Rp 1,778,660) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)