Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08388 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,570 Dinar (Rp 30,641) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)