Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08870 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 464,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 195,852 Dinar (Rp 2,208,108) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (19 minutes ago)