Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1360.864 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,568,617 Dinar (€4,092) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)