Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1396.098 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,329,119 Dinar (€3,817) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)