Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05899 IQD / BYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 807,561 Dinar (13,689,562 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)