Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 586.092 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 575,562 Dinar (982 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)