Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.308 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 655,398 Dinar (18,051 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 571,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)