Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.078 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 598,494 Dinar (17,062 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (36 minutes ago)