Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.002 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 951,463 Dinar (руб 45,303) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (40 minutes ago)