Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.303 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 825,289 Dinar (руб 40,649) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)