Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.174 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 867,463 Dinar (руб 47,731) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)