Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.490 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 704,202 Dinar (руб 34,368) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)