Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.302 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 849,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 447,030 Dinar (₨24,425) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)