Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.172 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 752,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 399,959 Dinar (₨22,010) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)