Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,839 prices entered by 499 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1383.352 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,538,963 Dinar (€3,281) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)