Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,736 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1459.570 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,176,643 Dinar (€3,547) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (43 minutes ago)