Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,647 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.735 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,461,997 Dinar (€3,239) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)