Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,684 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,293,371 Dinar (€6,619) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)