Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.333 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 763,269 Dinar (₨44,036) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)