Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.319 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 872,200 Dinar (₨47,613) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (25 minutes ago)