Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,807,884 Dinar ($4,905) in Madison, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)