Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,156,900 Dinar ($6,907) in Madison, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)