Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 896.087 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,394,478 Dinar (AU$6,020) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)