Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 882.133 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,436,252 Dinar (AU$12,964) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)