Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 926.338 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,223,773 Dinar (AU$5,639) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)