Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,580,448 Dinar ($1,354) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)