Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.689 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,483,366 Dinar (R$ 3,897) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)