Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 371.798 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,543,266 Dinar (R$ 4,151) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)