Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.811 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,471,906 Dinar (R$ 3,896) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)