Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.943 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,279,181 Dinar (R$ 6,144) in Macapá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)