Cost of living comparison between Macao and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 145.368 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,738,977 Dinar (39,479 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)