Cost of living in Macao compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.102 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,627,524 Dinar (31,891 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)