Cost of living in Macao compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.531 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,473,780 Dinar (37,356 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)