Cost of living in Macao compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.086 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,516,439 Dinar (37,505 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)