Cost of living in Macao compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.776 IQD / MOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,653,351 Dinar (45,023 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)