Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.081 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,874,282 Dinar (€5,739) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)