Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,424,797 Dinar (€9,233) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)