Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,396,226 Dinar (€6,452) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)