Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,781,569 Dinar (€6,294) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)