Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,937,739 Dinar (€5,925) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)