Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1394.902 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,747,334 Dinar (€4,120) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)